View RSS Feed

A weekend of 24/7 , spent at my girlfriend's house.

Rate this Entry
I just figured I'd write this post about my past weekend. It was really fun and incredibly relaxing. I'm very glad we decided to do this. I can't wait for the next one; anyway, the specifics:

For this weekend I decided I would wear and use diapers 24/7 (See earlier blog post) , my girlfriend decided that she would "hardcore" mommy me. I found out later that this meant she would treat me like an actual baby, down to the T. It was great, I got surprises (kinder surprises and candy!) and I got lots of hugs and kisses and she fed me my dinosaur bottle. I think I actually regressed this weekend, which is something that hasn't happened to me much before.

There were a few intimate moments, but I won't go into details on those because they are very adult in nature. We just chilled at her place and watched movies and tv shows (like spongebob)! We played "snakes and ladders" a lot as well. I still can't believe how many diapers I used. I bought a brand new package of Tena Super brand diapers for the weekend, and by the time saturday night rolled around I had already used 10 of the 14 diapers in the pack. I knew that 24/7 would cause me to use more, but I thought that was insane. Well, that is pretty much my weekend in an eggshell. I don't want to go into too much detail because I don't know what people are really okay with hearing.

Oh, and my girlfriend said she enjoyed the weekend so much that she would definitely like to do this more often, which is completely fine by me. She said that changing my diapers gives her a weird sense of satisfaction. She is amazing.

Congratulations man I'm glad you enjoyed it I wish k could get my gf on board with it - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.