View RSS Feed

Apparently puppys likes diapers....

Rate this Entry
I am spending a week in Incline Village (on the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe) to watch over my dad's puppy while hes out of town. I brought my last Bambino with me along with 2 adjustable pullups. I left them out on my bed while i was upstairs watching TV. When i came down later i found all 3 diapers torn up and the pieces scattered across my bed.

I figured i would just be able to go down to the local store and buy some plastic backed diapers... but i couldn't find any. I expanded my search to Carson which included a walmart, a raley's, 2 CVS and a savemart only to find pullups, pads, and cloth backed store brand diapers. Is plastic diapers banned in nevada -.-. I already have an almost full pack of pullups back home and i have a pack of cloth backed tabbed diapers so i couldn't justify buying more of them, plus i don't really like the cloth backed tabbed ones.

Oh well... i guess i will just have to wait 3 or 4 days for my shipments to arrive.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.