View RSS Feed

what makes you feel like a little baby again

Rate this Entry
happy new year every one my new years resolution is to interact with the AB DL community more so hear i go

what makes me feel like a little boy again besides the obvious things like using nappies ,pacifiers, bottles and sippy cups

chunky knitted jumpers and cardigans like these Attachment 7252Attachment 7253

which do's sound odd i know but they make me feel like a kid because i all ways was made one by my grandmother right up until i was 15 i regret getting rid of the 2 i remember having the patterns looked very complex and both had a red panel on the chest i wish i knew some one who could make me some jumpers any one help me out there?

another thing that makes me feel like a little boy is watching power rangers.

in particularly the seasons i grew up on i started watching it from the age of 3 or 4 which is probably bit to young but i loved it.
i remember one year i don't no how old i was but we were on holiday and i wold not leave the apartment until i seen the episode of power rangers shown for the 1st time that day all i remember is it was a green ranger episode from mighty morphing power rangers season 1 or it could have being one of the few season 2 episodes with the green ranger in it

i didn't stop watching power rangers until i was 11 or 12 but i never wanted to stop watching it pier pressure made me feel i was getting to old for the show but now i have seen a lot of the seasons i missed as a teenager and i have to say there ok but they just cant beat the 90s and early 2000's seasons

so now you know some of what makes me feel like a little boy again but what makes u feel little

can some one delete this post i cant find how to do it i don't want to blog posts that say the same thing
    Baby time. I just grab a makeshift, My binky, and my blanky. Then I watch childish cartoons ^_^ - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.