View RSS Feed

Catinthehat

Diaper chart for adisc's sole use.

Rate this Entry
Today I created an adult diaper chart of all the most popular diapers on the market. It include their sizes, their prices, their prices per diaper, a desciption, and much much more.

Please take a minute to look at the chart published at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

All you need is a google account to view it.

I worked for about 6 hours on this today. I hope it can be of some use to anyone on ADISC, as well as maybe being published as an available chart in the articles section of the forum. If you would like to use it for the website, please just contact me to let me know. It's all yours!

Hope it comes in handy! Have a great night! <3
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great job on the chart! I think it is very useful and well made. Kudos to you, Catinthehat.
    I would like to point out that this spreadsheet will be very difficult to make into text form, especially while attempting to utilze ample blog/post character limits. If anyone has ANY suggestions on how to turn it into text only, I'd be appreciative..
    Looks great, Catinthehat, and I think you've done the next best thing to making a wiki page (and ADISC doesn't have a wiki anymore). It *is* possible to add tables to posts here, but the language is ugly and half-arsed, as is the result you get. And then editing it would be a pain.

Gotta get some baby diapers in here, heheh...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.