View RSS Feed

JayJ

I have a girlfriend [NSFW?]

Rate this Entry
[NSFW? You've been warned?]

The impossible has happened. I have a girlfriend. As with every new love, she falls in the usual categories. She's sweet, real affectionate, easy to talk to, etc. We've been seeing each other for a little while in December and it became official when she left with her family for a weeks vacation in Hawaii. Yeah, that "L" word was said.

"Lamp post?"

That's two words!!!

On New Years Eve, I tested the waters by not-so-drunkenly saying I'd like her to dress up as a catholic schoolgirl and give her a spanking for not wearing any panties. She giggled and blushed at that. Later, we were chatting online and got on the subject of being sick and how it sucks. I said I'd like to take care of her when she's sick and she said the same about me. I asked her if she'd wear a nurse's uniform. "That would make me feel much better!" After that, she more or less said, she was down to do whatever as long as she got to be around me. "Except buttsex." WHY AM I SO CURSED?!?!?!?!?!

She might be down with the whole diaper thing. Really, I'd be happy if she was only understanding and didn't partake in it. I know it's not for everybody. That's the most I'd ask for.

And I'm not trying to be braggy mcbragstein about HAY GAIS I HAVE A GIRRRRRRRRRRRLFRIEND NOW.
No, wait. I am.
:P

Updated 04-Jan-2012 at 09:31 by JayJ (nsfw warning)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats
    Congrats man! Don't worry about the buttsex thing, they don't like it because it's the female form of kryptonite. :p
    Congrats. FWIW text generally isn't considered NSFW, and I'm pretty sure if someone is on this site at work they wouldn't be worried about the word "buttsex" on their screen. :3
    Congrats, or as a sterotypical brit would say "jolly good show old chap... want some tea"

mmmm... tea

well done, dude I'm happy for ya.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.