View RSS Feed

LittleHanah

Coming to terms with myself

Rate this Entry
I am so sad I threw out my baby stuff :(. I remember clearly reading that we shouldnt throw away our baby stuff cuz we would regret it ....

but I wasnt thinking.. and I had so much stuff...lol. That it was getting really hard to hide :[

So far im down to two regular latex pacis, and 2 bottles.

It feels less overwhelming. Yet, I REALLY really really miss my most favoritest bottle...

This one :( [IMG]http://www.adisc.org/forum/members/littlehanah-albums-bottle-collection-picture3243-best-bottle-eber.jpg[/IMG]

anybody have any baby stuff they REALLY wish they didnt throw out? or their favy bottle? stuff like that?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yep. And it sucks. I feel for you! I once had a pair of diaper pins--a bear and a duck--that my parents had used to diaper me when I was a baby, and that I'd used on myself for many years after. While at college, I mixed them up with some stuff I didn't care about, and when I moved home for the summer I accidentally threw them away. I didn't realize what I'd done until months later, and then I was pretty mad at myself. I'm still mad at myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail
    Yep. And it sucks. I feel for you! I once had a pair of diaper pins--a bear and a duck--that my parents had used to diaper me when I was a baby, and that I'd used on myself for many years after. While at college, I mixed them up with some stuff I didn't care about, and when I moved home for the summer I accidentally threw them away. I didn't realize what I'd done until months later, and then I was pretty mad at myself. I'm still mad at myself!

D: Thats awwfull :[ thos pins sound incredibly cute too D: It sux sux sux! espcially when u cant just go to the store and buy another one!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.