View RSS Feed

Cottontail

First Underjams

Rate this Entry
An opportunity for a small adventure, when consistently missed, eventually starts to haunt me a little. That feeling finally caught up with me as I walked down the diaper isle of the local supermarket this afternoon. There they were, Underjams, perhaps the one non-adult diaper product in the store I hadn't tried. I backed up the cart. There was no avoiding it this time! My generally-repressed "sissy factor" kicked in and I bought the girls kind. They looked pretty cute.

Once home, I had to try one on straight away. Ooo! Are these ever SOFT! They're probably the softest disposable diapers I've ever tried, and that's no exaggeration! Taking my own advice on wearing non-adult pull-ups, I cut about 1" off the bottom of the elastic on either side. The Underjams went on easily, and despite riding low (Like Goodnites, they're not much longer than size 6/7 diapers), they felt great. Did I mention the softness? It's worth repeating. SOFT!!!

Having read a number of threads comparing Underjams and Goodnites, I was prepared for the sides to tear, but after an hour there was no sign of tearing. Removing a little elastic really helps a lot with that!

And then it was time for the Final Test. I wet them. And... they leaked. And, as I stepped out of my Underjams, I realized... I'd had them on backwards the whole time!

So, do I like Underjams? Yeah! Despite the need for a quick mod, they feel great. The softness is terrific. The absorbency? I'll test that out *properly* next time!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Cottontail, I can't wait for you to come up with your next diaper modification. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by BandNerd
    Cottontail, I can't wait for you to come up with your next diaper modification. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me.
    Hehe... Thanks! Not sure when the next mod will come along. Maybe some diaper testing, though! l've been looking for time to do that.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.