View RSS Feed

Ronbeast

What to buy?

Rate this Entry
I'm really confused right now. I'm trying to decide what to do with all of the money I got as gifts and/or earned during the holidays. Alright, I made $150 playing a gig on boxing night plus about $325 from various relatives who came to visit me. So, I do have about $475 on me. At first I thought about using the gig money to improve my musical equipment or get something new; but it all sounds fine and is in good working condition, no need for upgrades :/

One thing I do have on my list is a pair of feety pajamas. The ones I'm looking at will probably cost around $80, but I want very high quality ones. So, that leaves me with approximately $400. But I just don't know what to buy. I considered putting it towards school, but pretty much all of my hard earned cash from summer jobs goes towards my education. I want to buy something for my own enjoyment, and that's the problem, music is my passion. If I can't buy a new instrument, I don't know what to buy.

I am considering a nice new fish tank for my good fishy friend: "Jackie two fins" , but again that would probably only cost between $30 and $50. I don't wanna just hold onto the money, as it would just end up being spent on fast-food and other stupid things over time. I'll probably keep about $150 for myself just to have in case I need it. But I'm really stumped.

I was thinking about possibly getting some more abdl stuff, but I already have a Nuk5, a bottle, about 15 other pacis, books, and a girlfriend who likes acting as my mommy. What else is there? I live at home, so I can't really do a whole lot.

It's funny. When I don't have money, I have so many ideas about what I'd do if I had a few bucks. When I do have money, I don't know what to do with it.

Does anybody have suggestions? Maybe I'll donate to charity.

-Ron
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I know when I get a lot of money I use it to buy the most expensive strings I can find for my guitars and violin. For my guitars that knocks out about $50-60 and my violin knocks down $115. I also buy pedals and amps for AmpKit+ on my iPod and iPad, that's about $20 at a time.

I don't know, it's seems when I do get money I don't know what buy lol.
    I would buy more abdl stuff. You have a girlfriend, maybe a nice expensive date? If you have a gaming console you could buy some games. Maybe just save it for when you do have those ideas I guess
    maybe some premium diapers
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.