View RSS Feed

Leaftail

I'm a lucky lucky lucky lucky luck boy.

Rate this Entry
Dear Princess Celestia,

Hello friends! :3

So about a week ago I decided that I was tired of being diaperless so I took a chance and asked my mom if she can order a pair of Bambinos for me. I've bugged her about it a couple times during the spring; she actually took it quite well but she said she didn't want to support my fetish so she said she'll tell dad about it and see what he thinks. She never did. After a while she got somewhat mad at me for bringing it up so I shut up about it until last week. I was depressed and thought being in diapers would make me happy. I skipped school on Wednesday and had a talk with my parents.

AND THEY LET ME BUY BAMBINOS!* WHOOO! My parents are awesomer than I thought!

*if I pay for it, of course.

[back to today]

It's been a week now since we placed the order and it still hasn't come... I was sad that I didn't get to spend Christmas diapered and I'd hate it if I'd miss out on New Years too.

On the topic of teen babiness, I'd also love to try out a bottle. But I know my parents wouldn't exactly approve of me carrying around a bottle all day, especially considering I have two brothers, one of which is pretty young. And I'm thankful enough that they let me wear diapers that I can just wait until I move out to buy my own bottles/pacifiers/footy pajamas.

I'm interested in keeping a regular blog here. So yeah, if enough people read this and/or comment, I may make another entry soon!

Leafy out. (*giggles* I always wanted to say that!)

PS: Please tell me if I'm sounding too much like an obnoxious teenage girl on livejournal or something.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You seem to be lucky to get what you wish but you ARE 17 so I suppose you must be able to make sensible decisions for yourself. Have fun, at least you are not bothering anyone else (except your family) with your diapers.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.