View RSS Feed

Merry ----ing Christmas 2011

Rate this Entry
Well, it's December 25th again, and a lot has happened in my life since this time last year. For those of you that don't know, today marks the 1 year anniversary of the death of my dad, so I'm posting this partially in memorandum, partially as a "Merry Christmas" to my friends.

I look back at this last year and see it as a learning experience, as a chance to grow as a person, and as a period of time in which I learned just how important friends and family are. Since last Christmas, I've been through some hard times, like seeing my mom through brain surgery, being unable to finish my college degree, and attempting suicide, to name a few. Today, as I sit here and type this, I do it in hope of a new period in my life, a period of advancement and positivity. I know as well as anyone that unforeseen circumstances are inevitable, but I hope to face them as they come, and make the best of whatever situation I find myself in.

Over the last year, I've seen friends and family both show their true colors, for better or for worse. I've gotten by with the help of some of my best friends, some of whom I met online, or on this very website, some of whom I've known for years in real world. I'd like to thank some of the friends who've given me kind words or a shoulder to complain on when I needed it most. Jakey, Ruben, Pete, Harley, Cameron, James, Dakota, Billy, Moka, Koda, Bryan, Noah, even though some of you may never read this, you all have helped me in more ways than you know, and are part of the reason I find myself here in good health this Christmas. I also owe a great debt to my little brother Daniel, who gave me a reason to live when nobody else could.

To all my friends, and to the part of my family who stuck with me when the chips were down, Merry F***ing Christmas, and here's to another successful revolution around the sun.

To all my friends,
To all of ADISC, and

In loving memory of my dad
David Ma--r
June 27, 1953 - December 25, 2010

Merry F***ing Christmas,

hey Desco I hope this next year goes much better for you
    Praying for you buddy
    Desco, I wish you all the best! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.