View RSS Feed

Insults are more like complimnts to me

Rate this Entry
It is not very often someone tries to insult me, but i take it more on the positive side of, ill give you a list of some insults and how i think of them.

when someone calls me a........

Bastard: yes, yes i am. i never knew my daddy and my mom never married, so i am a bastard.
asshole: yes, i am very much an asshole...i was born it and i worked at it my whole life.
fat ass: yup, i know im fat and im working on it.
motherF**ker: yes i am one, it was a long time ago but i have screwed a few mothers in my day.

those are just some of the basics. i can think of a positive reaction to when people call me these things and i laugh when i say a response like above to what they call me because it confuses them and they try to find a different insult to come back with at me.

o.o Why would you try to turn it round into some kind of fake positive? It's still obvious that the person who said what ever insult meant it in a negative way, you changing it like this is well... what the bullied do I guess, "hahaha I am a bastard because my mum didn't marry my dad" is akin to rolling over and dying. If someone calls me a bastard I usually ignore them. Depends on the person of course, if it's a friend doing it as a joke, I'll take it as a joke. If it's a random person, or some piece of low life scum I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire... I'd just ignore them. I don't have time or the inclination to waste breath on some wanker. Of course, if I'm angry or pissed off, I'll come back, and call them a fucknut or something. If I'm really angry or pissed off, I'll flick my ciggy in their eye, kick them in the nuts and other generally unpleasant things.
    What I don't do, and what you shouldn't do, is roll over, and change it into something it's not. Take it in the manor intend. Next time someone calls you an asshole don't be all "yes, i am very much an asshole...i was born it and i worked at it my whole life." Stop what you're doing, look them in the eye and tell them to repeat themselves, move closer, ask them again to repeat themselves (preferably throwing in a few fucks to what ever you say). Then tell them to fuck off and leave them.
    As a matter of fact, call me what you will, but I kind of like it when someone might think I'm an asshole. I've always been viewed as being passive aggressive, if not entirely passive, so the fact that people take my actions seriously for once is a good thing for me. Sure, it may not be in a positive way, but I'm actually a really decent guy when I'm not busy working on my reputation in such ways. So it passes through me as being something of an improvement in my self-advocation.

That's taking optimism to a whole other level. If that's what you would call it...
    People don't really say those types of things to me, unless it's one of my buddies and we're joking around. I don't think anybody has ever been aggresive towards me, because I just wouldn't bother to waste my time on them. For some reason, there are a lot of idiots in this area but none seem to mess with me; Even considering all of the dives I hang out in. I'm passive in nature, but I have a lot of friends in high places; I guess I'm just covered from all angles. Plus I'm above average height and weight, that might keep some of the assholes away :p

To finish up, I wouldn't compare what the OP did to laying down and dying. I look at it like not throwing fuel on the fire. Plus, the person who is yelling these obscene things really looks stupid when they are yelling those things and you don't even bother to waste your time on them. This happened to one of my buddies in highschool, he just looked at the fella that was yelling all of those types of words at him; then he just walked right on past him and we went to lunch. It was funny because the bully really didn't know what to do. Most of those guys are all talk, and they pretty much feed off of the reaction of the ther person. If you don't give them any indication that what they are saying hurts you, they are stopped dead in their tracks.

I heard this one from a friend...

Guy 1: "You're a pussy!"
    Guy 2: "I am what I eat, ya dick!"

Quote Originally Posted by JayJ
    I heard this one from a friend...

Guy 1: "You're a pussy!"
    Guy 2: "I am what I eat, ya dick!"
    Best. Ever.

Usually when someone insults me I'll just respond with 'Thanks'. It doesn't seem so, but it does stump them often . - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.