View RSS Feed

colt

Questions of the day!!! 7-11

Rate this Entry
yup, thats right, im asking a few extras today so i can speed this along since there are 200 questions in this book. so here we go

7. do you think that the world will be a better or worse place in 100 years from now?

With the way that we are treating it, and all the resources that we are using up....i think the world will be mostly just a dry rock in 100 years. we are killing it slowly with all the pollution, the land we are taking up, and everything in between is killing it slowly.

8. would you rather be a member of a world championship sports team or be the champion of an individual sport? which sport would you choose?

Well, it would depend on what sport it would be for sure, but i guess i would rather be part of an individual sport only because that way i know i would have truly owned it and not gotten it because of someone elses abilities. like in football, a whole team can win but it really comes down to a few players who really gave it there all to make it happen. yes there are those who helped in the process...line backers blocking so the QB can get the ball to the receiver, but it really comes down to just those few.

And i guess if i had to choose a sport, i guess i could choose chess (yes, it is considered a sport)

9. would you accept $1,000,000 to leave the country and never set foot in it again?

I would if i at least had the choice of where i wanted to go. but then again, i love it here, so it would definitely be a hard decision. guess it would be left to that moment when it really gets offered to me.

10. which sex do you think has it easier in our culture? have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex?

I dont think...i know females have it easier. they can get a mate and stay at home and be taken care of like it always has been done. they dont have to work, they dont have to support themselves. they get more handed to them then guys do. and when it comes down to specifics..90% more people are going to accept a lesbian then a gay. They get more handed to them because they are females then guys do, jobs, health benefits, and what ever help is out there, they get it a lot easier then guys do. I have seen it plenty with my own eyes.

11. You are given the power to kill people simply by thinking of their deaths and twice repeating the word "good-bye." people would die a natural death and no one would suspect you. are there any situations in which you would use this power?

Oh yes, i can think of several uses for this power. people that have been proven guilty of horrible crimes such as child molestation, slavery, murder, and more so to get rid of the people with power who think they own the world and our lives.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well I only wanted to answer #7 with this video:
    WKUK - Scarin' Babies - YouTube

It's scary stuff!

BUT I will also answer the others as well.

8. Sports team. Too much publicity if it was just me. I like to share victory with people too.

9. Hell yes! LOL I'm not very fond of the US government, especially with this new SOPA crap.

10. Hm, tough one. They both have their ups and downs throughout life, so I think it's kind of even. But I have never wished I was a girl.

11. Well, sure there are some people who need to leave this planet, but I can't think of anyone at the moment. Hitler of course would be one of those people, but seeing how he's dead...just trying to give that perspective on who I would kill.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.