View RSS Feed

Point

Businessman Breath

Rate this Entry
Today after school I went to Safeway and was looking around. I finished my last final and wasn't really doing anything better so wandering around Safeway was a good thing to do on the way home for a while.

When I go to the grocery store I always steal something. That something is always one or two coffee beans from those big coffee bean dispensers. And I just smell them and throw them out when I leave because they smell good but I don't want a good-smelling pocket, I want a clean pocket.

Then I was like, I wonder if they taste good. Then I put them under my tongue for about 10 minutes and my breath smelled like coffee for half an hour later.

Next time I need to be presentable I'm gonna put a coffee bean under my tongue. Works good man!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh also, they tasted bad. So don't try eating it I guess!
    My primary school teacher once told us that she was trying to give up eating peanuts to lose wait and had become addicted to eating coffee beans instead!

I've no idea why, but that stuck in my mind and a few years later I saw some and was compelled to grab a couple to munch on. They were amazing! If you chew slowly and run the grains over your tongue, you can brew a fresh coffee right in your mouth! Now that's what I call instant!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.