View RSS Feed

colt

Questions of the day!!! 3 and 4

Rate this Entry
ok, here's the second part of the questions of the day.

3. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? why haven't you told them yet?

i really dont think i have any really. most of what i would want to tell people either isn't important, or it would break them down in tears.

4. If you could spend one year in a perfect happiness but afterward would remember nothing of the experience would you do so? if not, why not?

If there was no way to remember what you did, where you were, and so on...then no i wouldn't want to do it only because after i wake up, i would be in a total shock as to where i've been and what i did that a year has gone by and depending on the activities i did why i gained or lost weight so quickly.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I would tell a family member some (unpalatable for the recipient) home truths. The dynamics of the family are undergoing radical changes, due to a death in the family. For me to step to the line and meet this person half way, would set in motion a chain of events resulting in the total destruction of what is left of our family unit….all said and done this damage would be permanent.

Somewhat less than eloquent….that sounds like a bad acid trip, effectively you are loosing a year from your life. What makes any individual unique is the content of their mind, ie, their awareness, thoughts and resultant points of view.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.