View RSS Feed

Questions of the day!!! First 2 questions

Rate this Entry
I will be starting to do as many of these as possible, they are coming out of my book of questions which gives you some great questions to ask yourself on a daily basis to cheer you up or to make you think. so i will be labeling them as i go to make sure i don't re-post them. yes, i will be adding at least 2 questions on each blog. so here it goes, hopefully some of you will look and answer, would love to read what you have to say.

1. for a person you loved deeply, would you be willing to move to a distant country knowing there would be little chance of seeing your friends or family again?

If i knew that they loved me just as much...well, i don't know honestly. if i had met them a few times, spent some good quality time with them, then possibly, but without that, i wouldn't only because people are so much different in person then in real life.

2. Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? would you be willing to spend a night alone in a remote house that is supposedly haunted?

I have a love for the paranormal, but mainly in the spirit realm. not so much for aliens and such. but if i could have my chance at spending time in a haunted house, i would totally go for it, all i would want is to be able to take some equipment with me so i can prove that is was haunted.

1) It would have to depend on the person. There's always the Internet (video chatting etc.), but it wouldn't be the same.

2) I do believe in ghosts, definitely. I actually had a small experience once (emphasis on small), but it was enough to get me to believe in ghosts. But I would have to read about the ghost in the supposed haunted house, make sure it's not gonna kill me in my sleep.
    Only i was already in a relationship w/ them that was very serious. Marriage type serious.

Yes i do believe and I have spent time in many Grave yards and abandoned houses funeral homes and our towns old hospital. ( When will people lean that kids can get past a pad lock with a screwdriver? )
    Updated 13-Dec-2011 at 23:34 by Goofy (Typo) - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.