View RSS Feed

Some updates.

Rate this Entry
For the past week I've been sick. I decided to ask my mom to make me a doctors appointment, while my dad was in the room. Apparently hemachromatosis (A potentially fatal disease related to high iron) is a disease that runs in my family. I'm under the impression that all I've got is a throat infecton, but now I've got to ask the doctor to do some bloodwork for me in the near future and find out if I have hemachromatosis.

With the band, things aren't going the best. It seems like nobdy has the time to actually get together and practice. That means we are now in crunch time with this upcoming gig. 19 days until the show, we only have 10 songs from our 40 song setlist learned. I'm sure we can pull it off, but it's gonna be a tough one. Everybody has other things to be at, and this band just isnt a priority.

I have a final assignment due in one week that I haven't even started yet, but it's only a communications assignment. It's a 10 minute speech, which really isnt that bad when you get into the swing of it. It just come natural and everything clicks. I'm sure I'll do fine.

Thats all for now.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.