View RSS Feed

Babysitting :[

Rate this Entry
rawr so my neice who's 4 got kicked out of her daycare 2 weeks ago all last week she was going to a program at our church and today she started a new daycare which only lasted a few hours cause she got kicked out again
well you see my neice has emotional problems and adhd not a combo -_____-

so my mom asked me to babysit this week the plan is she pretty much has nothing to do all day so she can learn daycare is funn =D

yeah well hopefully she wont give me hell saying i want to sleep all day. but i shall make 60 or 70 bucks for the inconvience of my beauty rest but yeah thats whats up with me

Good luck?
    I guess.
    Throw her out the window. -_- And people wonder why I don't come over when they sit kids XD I'm joking Inless there is a pool at the botom don't do that
    I wish I had that kind of luck, I actually like babysitting.
    really i volunteer at my church to take of kids and stuff and i love the kids there they are all great and funn i mean i love her shes family but shes too hyper and mischievoes(i probably spelled that wrong) - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.