View RSS Feed

TenSwords

The awkward weekend with my gay sister.

Rate this Entry
READ THIS FIRST: I'm not saying gays are all-around awkward; my sister is usually pretty fun. But it was this particular weekend that made me extremely uncomfortable at times.

She (my sister Roseanna) had a girlfriend in Florida, and she hadn't met her friend Susanna until she went to college. They simply started out as friends. Slowly, things began going awry for both Roseanna and Susanna, in that Roseanna's girlfriend was a paranoid mess about the actions of Roseanna in college, and Susanna had been going through a tough time in college what with being assaulted by two football players. They were there for each other and they eventually began hooking up.

Mind you, Susanna is straight: she has a boyfriend on the college campus, and she's just experimenting with my sister to see what her sexuality really is. They've been hooking up for a while now.

Roseanna eventually split up with her girlfriend, and I'm not entirely sure the reasons relate to Susanna either. Regardless, she's been spending more time with Susanna than ever before, enough so to bring her home this weekend.

They've been all over each other since I've been here. Roseanna will not stop feeling up Susanna, even when I'm right fucking next to them! I had to go to a school benefit, and they went with me. I could see in the corner of my eye that Roseanna kept rubbing Susanna's leg at every possible moment. They make sexual references all the time as well. I can even sometimes hear them in the room next to me.

It will be very awkward to bring it up to her, but I really want them both to just fucking stop when I'm around. I really don't like Susanna; I cannot help but get the impression that she's a slut who is taking advantage of my sister's weakness. They both apparently enjoy mocking me behind my back for whatever reason. I talked with Roseanna about her dilemma what with cheating on her girlfriend before they broke up, and I told her that Susanna is pretty much just taking advantage. I know this was passed down to Susanna, and my sister thinks I'm weak myself, so this was the perfect recipe for targeting me right back.

Also, I'm talking to a girl at the same college, and I told Roseanna I'm going this up-coming weekend. For whatever reason, she didn't comply. I really have no idea why, and I think she should understand why I want to visit, but I really don't think she does. She's incredibly ignorant and egocentric, and I really have run out of options as to how to aide her enlightenment of that fact other than to simply beat it into her.

I need a way to prove Roseanna wrong. I need to let her know I'm someone she needs to recognize as an authoritative figure. I know I am that person. She's stepped all over me my entire life, and I'm pretty tired of it. It may look like nothing more than sibling rivalry, but it's something much more than that. For me, anyways.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Why do you need to be the authoritative figure? How can your sister ever see you as one if she's had a whole life where she's never had to obey you? From what I see through your description, the only thing I would do is let what is going to happen, happen. If Susanna is really using her, then it won't be long before the relationship comes to it's forgone conclusion, and then you can assert yourself as the dominant figure by showing her how you saw this whole thing coming from day one. Of course, the obvious risk there is that she'll see you as the jackass who rubbed her broken heart in her face.

If it is possible, a last resort could be to just cut ties, if your sister doesn't value your opinion and has stepped all over you your entire life, then it might be best for your well-being to just drop her and see how well she deals with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacore
    Why do you need to be the authoritative figure? How can your sister ever see you as one if she's had a whole life where she's never had to obey you? From what I see through your description, the only thing I would do is let what is going to happen, happen. If Susanna is really using her, then it won't be long before the relationship comes to it's forgone conclusion, and then you can assert yourself as the dominant figure by showing her how you saw this whole thing coming from day one. Of course, the obvious risk there is that she'll see you as the jackass who rubbed her broken heart in her face.

If it is possible, a last resort could be to just cut ties, if your sister doesn't value your opinion and has stepped all over you your entire life, then it might be best for your well-being to just drop her and see how well she deals with it.
    Funny thing what you've just told me; my dad said the exact same thing! I plan on just letting the pieces fall into place, and when it's all said and done, I think I have every right to say nothing more than "I told you so" and to walk away. She's incredibly selfish, and she thinks she has the situation under control.

Which isn't a bad thing. The bad part is that she thinks she's higher than everyone else, and she tries to stay that way by being aggressive and unresponsive to other people and their opinions. It seems that I'm the only one who can see through her actions; she's actually extremely insecure. She's pulling the natural bullying reflex, in that she makes herself feel better by putting others down.

And in my book, bullies don't deserve positive attention.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.