View RSS Feed

I suppose I'll count down.

Rate this Entry
Yep, it's that time of year again.

No, I'm not starting a Christmas countdown. I'm starting my birthday countdown! Probably should have started it considering tomorrow (The 28th) is my 19th birthday.

I can only imagine what tomorrow will bring. I've changed very much over the last year. I was fairly immature before, but I've gone into a spiral and believe I have reallllyyyy outdone myself.

So, 19. Kind of a milestone in Canada. 19 means that I can legally go out to bars and that I can legally purchase alcohol. That's all fine and dandy, but I'm already bored of it... these days i'd rather pour my money into having good (sober) times with my friends and my girlfriend. Well, it's going to be interesting to see how this all goes.I have a band practice on my birthday, and those guys drink ALOT. I can only imagine what will transpire when I get there.

I also find it funny that now that I'm going to be 19, I have the mindset of a 3 year old more frequently. Ahh well, my girlfriend doesn't mind putting up with me, except for when I pick at her too much ( Who can turn down a tickle fight?).

I like having a fairly late birthday. I like it a lot because I'm always the young guy in my group. Also, I can use my birthday money to shop for christmas gifts. I'd rather have money to get nice gifts for the people who mean alot to me than to have an extravagant birthday present. My parents have given me 'the gift that keeps on giving' , no it's not male enhancement. I am of course talking about a solid college fund.

Well, I suppose that is it for now. I haven't been able to organize my thoughts in a while because they seem to come and go whenever they please. It's like there is a leak in my head, but I can't find a qualified head plumber.

Happy Birthday, Ronbeast. I hope it's a good one.
    Happy Birthday!
    Happy birthday, Ron!!! I hope you're having a blast!
    Lovely to hear as well that I'm not the only one who loves spending their money on presents for others rather than on oneself! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.