View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Life without the Internet.

Rate this Entry
It has been over two months since I last had a computer and Internet access at my place.

I do miss all of the friendly people here on ADISC.

However, I have been spending little time in my apartment, and more time creating a real-world social network and a support circle that no Internet forum could possibly hold a candle to.

While there are many things about the Internet that I do miss having easy access to (such as email), not having it around has really been one of the best decisions that I have ever made for myself. It has forced me to use my time on it in much wiser ways than what I have become accustomed to (that means not getting wrapped up in Internet drama, or spending countless hours on YouTube, or looking at adult websites that I would be too outright embarrassed to look at when using the Internet at the library or on somebody else's computer).

I have a much clearer mind now, and I have a much better clue of where the priorities in my life really belong. I already wasted a decade of my life isolating from the world for the sake of Internet forums. I have nothing against ADISC, and I do intend to pop in once in a while. But as far as the Internet in general goes - yeah, parting ways with it for the most part was one of the wisest decisions I have ever made.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

No internet is the suck!

PoppinippoP
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.