View RSS Feed

My legs

Rate this Entry
Well as some of you know I've been shaving my legs for a while, well I now have to let my hair grow back out =(.

My mom is like freaking out because I won't show my legs to her and she's thinking im cutting my legs, which I would never do, so I gotta shave em, plus it's kinda hard to go swimming and stuff =/.

Also IM STICKAMING WITH MANDI!!!!! and it's so fun =D lol I'm just watching tv and she gots her hair blowin in teh wind XD.

Is she like asking to see your legs or something? Why not just show her...
    Dude Guy's shave there legs to swim and and other reasons It's not the end Of your life if your mom knows. Mine does Granted I normally shave them in the summer so I can wear long pants more comfortably. Next year I might wax them after I shave them the first week :3
    Although I'm a trans girl, my parents still see me as male... and so do most of my friends. I'm sitting here with freshly shaved legs, as I have done for the last year or so =P
    My excuse to friends was it's really really hot to some, and I did it for a dare to others.
    You can always say you lost a bet and have gotta shave your legs for the next year or something.
    noing my mom is I show her she'll get really freaked out and go crazy and get really suspicious and stuff. -.- not something I want to go through right now.

And yes I haven't shown her my legs in like the past 2-3 weeks and she's freaked out that I'm cutting myself, which I started bursting out laughing when she asked me cause I would NEVER do that, but still, it's kinda freaky when your mom asks if your cutting.
    Tell here you did It because YOur GAY in a joking way - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.