View RSS Feed

Committed Suicide. Epic Fail.

Rate this Entry
Well 4 days ago, I attempted to kill myself, I took a massive overdose of benzodiazepines.

I've been in the psych ward for 4 days, I'm out now. I'm alive, if a little unstable, but I'm alright.

I'm not fishing for sympathy, this is primarily to let a lot of my friends know I'm okay, I know I was showing signs of suicidal thoughts shortly before the fact, and then went M.I.A. for 4 days.

I'm so sorry, anyone who I worried during this whole mess. You deserved better from me.

The important thing is that I'm alive, and I'm back.

P.S. The psych ward ("stress unit") was a living Hell. I would highly recommend avoiding that place.

been to the psych ward...
    Sucks, dunnit? It's about like being in jail, except they have snacktime.

You poor thing.

I have you in my thoughts.

Be well and recover in piece of mind.
    Thanks buddy, I'll do my best.
    Feel better! Life is something you only get one chance at, make it what you want it to be!

I know this is probably easier said than done, but I just want to say that instead of ending your life, change it for the better. Get some friends or even a therapist to talk things over with them. You can be surprised at how much better you feel, it's like a weight is lifted from your soul.

We're all here if you need someone to talk to, remember that!
    The psych ward...the one month stay which has forever scarred and changed me (or the events in it I should say...)

Also, Like TheVisceral said, you only get one chance at life, so just try making something of it, and don't give up. I've been down the same road you have in terms of attmepting suicide, and have been nearing that point a few times recently, but things end up looking up for me, I still have the extreme lows, but things always go up in the end. Hang in there, be strong, and most of all, don't give up hope.
    I got out of the freaking psych ward and now I'm being kicked out of my house!
    Tomorrow I'm going to be living out of my *&#%$ truck!!!

Things are NOT looking up ATM!!!! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.