View RSS Feed

System Destruction

Nightmares again?

Rate this Entry
Why in the world...

So last night I had even more nightmares, and barely got any sleep at all. It's leaving me really exhausted. I hope these nightmares end soon so that I can focus on my exams beginning in a couple weeks.

This nightmare was not exactly unpleasant, but left me creeped out enough to be unable to sleep. I dreamt that while I was at university some of the people in my class became very dark and unfriendly. I thought maybe they were all just having a bad day and moved on with my life. The next day everyone at the university was the same way, dark, and mean to each other. I figured this couldn't be a coincidence and felt uncomfortable, so I went to leave and go back home. When I left the building, I was surrounded by several dark mages (I guess) who all attacked me. That is when I woke up, and I just couldn't get back to sleep.

I don't often have nightmares either, but when I do they usually last a couple days to a week.

In much more exciting stuff, today at university I got free pizza! Everyone loves free food. I have a bunch of final projects and reports coming up very soon, I'm not even close to finishing any of them. I guess I'll pull it all together in the end though.
Tags: awesome, lobie

Yikes. Sounds down right scary. Although, I do find it a bit funny that you were attacked by Dark Mages

Ahem; anyways I'm not really an expert when it comes to things like this. But is there or has there been something bothering you lately? Maybe you have a lot on your mind and that's whats causing the nightmares. Could it maybe be related to all these projects you're working on, cause it sounds stressful.

Well hey, at least you got some free pizza! Who doesn't love pizza? Dark mages; that's who. I hope these nightmares stop for you though; it doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun. Wish I could be more helpful! D: - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.