View RSS Feed

System Destruction

Odd few days

Rate this Entry
So yesterday was a pretty weird day. Three things I deem as odd / scary happened; then I had nightmares repeatedly.

Firstly, while at university another student who is in Computer Science came into our private lab. He then proceeded by asking me some question, that I didn't feel like answering since I was busy with stuff. Since I didn't answer he threw diapers at me (Yes, really.). I was slightly amused, and confused; he has a daughter, but really who throws diapers at someone.

Then I get home, I go to start playing Skyward Sword where my grandma starts hollering at me for not throwing my clothes downstairs to get wash (She never asked me to, and clothes are usually washed on Wednesday). She said that she went into my room and went through my bags to find all my clothes. At this point I was extremely nervous since there is a vast amount of fetish materials, diapers, plastic pants, what be it in bags in my room. She is certainly not the most accepting person, and would throw me out of the house if my mom didn't stop her (which she would have done). Luckily she meant she was going to get the clothes from my room, but because they were in my bags she didn't want to open them *phew* close call.

So I finally sit down and play Skyward Sword and have my supper. My mom comes upstairs in footed pajamas with a bunch of colorful kittens on them and asks me if they are cute or not D: *sighs*

Then, night time comes and I go off to go sleep... What in the world, I couldn't sleep at all; and my TV was making this high pitched screech every few moments (it was a bad DVD I assume). I turned off the DVD player and restarted it, and everything was working fine.

I finally fell asleep, and kept having a recurring nightmare causing me to wake up that my TV made that screeching noise then I turned over to look at it and there was an alien like figure inside the TV.

Kept waking me up, I'd keep falling asleep. Then one time when I was laying there awake feeling very uncomfortable a car pulled near our road causing a shadow to grow on the wall which I was facing). Naturally I felt uncomfortable feeling like someone was walking up behind me, so I began to turn around and then my TV made that screeching noise again!

Made me so uncomfortable D:

Sure didn't help me get much sleep x(

-------------

In an update to my photoshopping since now I'm doing lots. I have 3 new sigs, which are slightly better than the original. One is in my current, but ADISC nerfed the quality *shakes fist*

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5413/sc2zl.png
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8063/sc2drained.png
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5051/diablo3i.png
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I've known a few people that claim they can't fall asleep when the TV is off, notably a former neighbor that borrowed a small TV of mine for a week or so because their TV broke and they couldn't sleep.

Also I would only be half surprised if my mom ended up getting a sleeper herself. She did comment on how comfortable they look and that she'd probably want one if it wasn't for her hot flashes. Well, those don't last forever -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy
    Why do you run the TV when you want to fall asleep? I don't think it'll make it easier with all the noise (whether it's coming from the DVD player itself or the DVD via the TV's speakers doesn't make much of a difference.
    Try some silence..and lights off! Melatonine production requires darkness.

Peachy
    I can't sleep without a little bit of background noise. It seems easier to have the TV running, when there is no background noise my mind goes wild. So that is why I sleep with a TV on, I could use a radio or music, but I prefer talking and conversations (like a movie).

Quote Originally Posted by Near
    I've known a few people that claim they can't fall asleep when the TV is off, notably a former neighbor that borrowed a small TV of mine for a week or so because their TV broke and they couldn't sleep.

Also I would only be half surprised if my mom ended up getting a sleeper herself. She did comment on how comfortable they look and that she'd probably want one if it wasn't for her hot flashes. Well, those don't last forever -_-
    It's not that I was surprised, I guess. Just the way she asked me D: It was like she was trying to make me jealous!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.