View RSS Feed

I tried nair for men...

Rate this Entry
That's right, I tried it.

I have skin that is really sensitive to razors, and I wanted to keep myself clean "down there". So, I tried a bit of nair to see if it would work. Well, in the crotch region, it kinda failed and I was pretty pissed. So, thats when my gf came in. She said : "Maybe you didn't use enough?" and with that she started slathering it everywhere on my body from the waist down. I was pretty skeptical, as I thought it wasn't going to work.

Fast forward 12 minutes. I hop in the shower and grab a facecloth. By the time I am finished, I am completely hairless from the waist down, spooky. I really don't know what to think of it. I can't decide if I like it or not. My girlfriend enjoys it, but I feel weird now. It's winter here and I don't have the insulation on my legs that I usually have. I look cleaner though...

Hmm, I don't know what to think of this.

Umm, you did read the instructions right? Pretty sure there's a big warning about not using it on your crotch, it has some nasty chems in it that can damage your testes I believe.
    There is the warning “Don‘t try this at home” also. You can suffer horrible chemical burns from overuse. You are not supposed to reapply that product inside at least 72 hrs, if I remember correctly.
    I read the back of the container, I didn't really see anything about that :/

I'm gonna keep it away from my crotch region just to be sure though, also I haven't used it again since I bought it a few days ago. No plans to use it again for at least a month or so. Well, thanks fellas.
    I felt a kind of shock when I went fully hairless 5 or so years ago. My fiancee came into the bathroom, went "umm...", and I wanted to cry. I was trying to regress and it hit me hard when I found out that didn't work as well as planned.
    Does the stuff permanently deplete your hair or is it just a substitute for razors? - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.