View RSS Feed

IMVU Cuteness

Rate this Entry
So..was reminded of my Baby-Trans-Girl I have on IMVU when I was in IRC earlier. For anybody that's interested..~

And one was one with pants on which you'll have to click, because of the image limit XD

It's pretty cool what you can do with a boy starter on there XD

Shame the breast arn't models, they look like shadows from the texture to me. I have never used IMVU but never knew you could do this. I thought the company did all the developing and sold items like this. Because, there is no such thing as a free lunch.
    Companies make you pay for a development license, but otherwise you're free to create. Also, the 'breasts' are meant to look like a padded bra XD Cause he's a boy
    That might explain it XD.

I've never really been on IMVU, my sister had it but it was really slow and it glitched up her computer and she got a virus a few days after she installed it, I don't know if it was from IMVU or not but still.

Anyways, IMVU doesn't sound so bad, maybe I'll try it out. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.