View RSS Feed

It Doesn't Work...?

Rate this Entry
So, what shall be the topic of my next blog post? Let's see other than the normal humdrums that presents itself as life, I think I'll choose a recent falling out with someone that I was in a relationship with that was into the AB/DL lifestyle as the mommy figure. It was nice seven years I think but because we found out we pretty much didn't have as much in common as we thought we did, it just fell apart. Oh well. I'll just try to get past it and cherish all the good times.

I won't get into detail about what happened except to say that it's generally the typical thing one might encounter in trying a relationship "stemming" from this lifestyle. Are you actually in love, in love with being in love or "in love" with someone who is also an AB/DL?

I think that trying any relationship starting with being an AB/DL, at least in my experience, is a recipe for it going up in flames later on. On the other hand, there are certainly many examples of people who've come together because they were into this lifestyle and turned out to even be successful marriages. Of course, there are also successful relationships where one or the other person "comes out" and it ends up being pretty good. I still have to figure out how that works. I think the latter situation is probably better but then there's the question of acceptance which always made me reluctant to try any real relationship for fear of rejection. Common, right?

At the end of the day I don't want to let feeling burned scare me away from finding that one person.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.