View RSS Feed

You'll never guess!

Rate this Entry
I bought MY OWN very first pack of diapers. I was on my way home from classes for the day and I remembered there's a Rite Aid on the corner! I weighed my options.

My mom isn't home, although her finding out wouldn't be the end of the world considering she knows about my interests.
My cousin who lives with us is ignorant and wouldn't even question why I'd run to my room.
I had a perfect place to hide them for the night until I cleaned out a closet space.
I had the money.
I had a way to get them into the house (in my backpack); they'd probably just think it's my school books.

The only negative would to be if they pack didn't fit into my backpack, which is silly cause it's huge. ;D

I took the chance and BAM! Beat my mom home, hid them, and I feel that much better!! I really feel like I have kick started my TB/DL journey. Even thought they are just Goodnites... I can still call them MINE and I didn't steal or feel guilty/dirty.

Congrats XD. For me, getting them in the house is always the hardest part. (Then again, now I have to drive twenty miles to get to a store...Not a problem, 'cept I don't have a car yet >,>)
    lol he said hardest part. Lol anyway congrats.
    Wow, great! Didn't realize you hadn't bought diapers before! I saw your modification thread. I'll bet a few well-placed snips of the scissors can salvage them. You might just have to go a little higher on the elastic than a hip-less (relatively speaking) guy would.
    congrats, theres nothing better than getting your first pack of diapers. It can open up a whole new world of awesomeness XD
    congrats - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.