View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

Dream Log entry 1

Rate this Entry
The dream starts out with me back in school and it was the last period of the day and I知 in a reading class. I can't exactly remember what we were doing but the teacher was a complete tool, but he let me get out a minute or so early so that was kind of cool.

Ok so I知 walking around the school to get to the buses and I come by the student affairs office and all of a sudden I知 wearing the WWE Intercontinental title around my waist and this guy who's a real asshole come up to me and starts giving me crap. The next thing I know we are fighting over the belt and one of the side panels gets ripped off and I take it and stabbed him very close to his left eye and then he hits me really hard in the stomach and I知 on the ground motionless. When I wake up I知 in the same spot I was when I got knocked out but I知 surrounded by school admins and they check to see that I知 ok and tell me the boy had been arrested for assault on a handicapped person. (I have hydrocepholes)

So I知 lead into the SA office and a counselor is there and asks me a few questions then the next thing I see is something out of a medical show. I see a relatively young doctor in his early to mid 20s walk into a room with an old man and the narration comes in saying that the narration comes in and says the guy is incon. and then I知 back in the SA office still with the counselor and then my mom shows up and the same doctor that I saw in that little piece of the show I had just been shown comes in after her. It turns out that he is the school nurse and he said that he wanted to check me out one more time to make sure I知 ok. So, he takes me to the school clinic to check me out and I see this diaper on the exam table and it looked like one of those really bulky one from the 70s.

After I知 checked out I grab my bag and stuff the diaper into it and then for some reason he hands me a mask that looks like the one Kane used to wear but it was really crappy because it was make out of hard plastic. I walked back to the SA office to get my mom and we get in the car and go home and have dinner and then I go to my room and put on the diaper and go to sleep.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have a whole file of most of my dreams since sometime in March. The ones I remember, anyway. I forget them every once in a while... hate when that happens.
    Someone had a very eventful night.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.