View RSS Feed

Tsuma

Fursonas

Rate this Entry
I managed to finally decide on my babyfur fursona but afterwards decided to make another as well >(^.^)< Would like to know others opinions if possible hehe

[B][U]Young Fursona[/U][/B]

Fur name?: TsumaKasai (ClawFire)

Fur age?: between 2-5 depending on my mood at the time >(^.^')<

Species?: DragonWolf

Markings?: Black fur with scales down his front, Brown eyes, short tail, 2 small white horns, wolf ears, wings with fur on the outside and scales on the inside of the wings, light green wolf pawprint on the back of his right paw and a light red dragon footprint on the back of his left paw, inside of mouth and ears are normal coloured (pinkish) bottom of paws are light grey

Fursona's personality?: lazy most of the time. other times... sporadic is probably the best way I can put it heheh

[U][B]Older Fursona [/B][/U]

Fur name?: RixyuuKage (Dragon Shadow)

Fur age?: 24+

Species?: DragonWolf

Markings?: Black fur with scales down his front, Brown eyes, long tail, 2 long curved white horns, wolf ears, big wings with fur on the outside and scales on the inside of the wings, light green wolf pawprint on the back of his right paw and a light red dragon footprint on the back of his left paw, inside of mouth and ears are normal coloured (pinkish) bottom of paws are light grey

Fursona's personality?: Kind and caring

I'm currently trying to work on a backstory for them both and will get commissions of them when I have the money spare but till then... there's the info hehe

Updated 30-Oct-2011 at 09:30 by Tsuma

Tags: fursona, ideas
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.