View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

A Super Blog...

Rate this Entry
... Though not quite in every sense of the word.

If you're reading this, however, you're hereby super as well - by proxy. Being super is, after all, contagious. And caught through the eye. So... Yeah, 'tag' you're super!

I'd like to report that this new Blog is full of juicy, tender randomicity... I'd like to, but I can't. As once again, there is little commentary from the World of A Dan.

What I do have, however, is a big lump of sadness!
Sadness entwined with disappointment.
It has become apparent that I've amassed 43 friends... And even more apparent that I know none of them very well.
This is greatly upsetting to me - the term 'friend' has become meaningless in this day-and-age of Facebook and one-click connections
Well not to me I say!
If you're on my friends list, watch out. I'm onto you and you'll be seeing more of me!
And if you're not on my friends list - tough luck

Beyond this, I keep looking at my chinchilla and admiring her fur. Sadly there is not enough for a coat, but - if she continues to fling her crap all over the place - I think she'll make an adequately exotic posing pouch

It also crossed my mind how shopping trollies ('shopping carts' to you USAians) spend their entire lives penetrating one another and being penetrated. There are no doubt some of you who will like this idea, but I felt a degree of sympathy for the poor shopping trollies.

That's all for now - mainly because I'm masking my pain and frustration beneath pizza and Pepsi.

Ouch fiddlesticks Ive had as much of this as I can take. After getting of to a rocky start with you, I do believe Ive made the effort to be nice and let you get to know me through my considered and insightful replies to your blogs. I even deluded myself into believing that someday (given a lifetime or three) we might even be friends. Now I hear that between yourself and the far famed chinchilla, forty-three is the number and you couldnt be assed to make friends with real people. [quote] And if you're not on my friends list - tough luck [/quote] Mind if I ask one parting question, did you come up with that one yourself or did the fleabag lend a hand? Well you know what y-all can do, put it this way - may the shopping trolleys inspire you.

So then Superman my good friend Dan, hows tricks old bean, what else is new?PS: go easy on the sodium tart.
    I totally agree with your views on the "friends" thing.

And, I AM on your friends list - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.