View RSS Feed

Petorawolf

Snowsuit from Privatina =)

Rate this Entry
I ordered the snowsuit from Privatina just 4 weeks ago and I already received it. It was exactly as pictured;
privatina - individual one piece fashion: adult baby Schneeoverall *explorer...

I'm pretty pleased, but was disappointed that the shell is rough and scratchy. On the plus side, that means its the type of fabric that can be washed. Here's my review;

Pros:
=Great fit
=Quality material
=Very soft inner fleece lining
=The double long zip is an awesome touch
=Mitts are just like wearing mitts from way-back-when. They're super-padded

Cons:
=They built it wrong, was supposed to have the outer shell inside too. But glad they did NOT because ...
=The outer shell is rough, not soft like my other snow jacket

It was ~US$400 but seems worth it. The material and build is of great quality. They did build it wrong, but I think the error may have been on purpose and I'm glad for it. I'd highly recommend privatina.eu =)
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I've been eyeing-up that snowsuit to wear when I visit my parents in PA
    Very cool (or warm!), lucky
    I've been wanting one too, but I'd want it in a darker colour so I could wear it outside in the winter. Baby blue and pink aren't really my colours in public
    I sent them an email asking about the colours, but they haven't gotten back to me yet

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisb
    Very cool (or warm!), lucky
    I've been wanting one too, but I'd want it in a darker colour so I could wear it outside in the winter. Baby blue and pink aren't really my colours in public
    I sent them an email asking about the colours, but they haven't gotten back to me yet
    When I had initially contacted them, they wrote back immediately in the beginning. But then I never received the email regarding that it had been shipped and they have yet to reply to my follow-up 'thank you' note. I'm wondering if she's taking a holiday?

But yes, as wonderful as it would be to wear it outside, I'm obviously not going to be able to except when somewhere far from others (*pout*). It's still great to have though =D I hope they write you back soon!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.