View RSS Feed

System Destruction

I feel better... but...

Rate this Entry
So, I just *randomly* feel better now, no longer depressed at all. Silly how that works isn't it.

Well maybe it isn't really, I wound up a couple days ago getting addicted (again) to WoW. After not playing for well over 7 months I feel the need to play growing, I'm guessing it won't last long. I don't enjoy the game as much as I used to so I certainly won't be playing a lot!

Someone at my university called me an inconsiderate and arrogant asshole because I don't know, they didn't actually say it to my face; I overheard him talking behind my back.

Somewhat similar to another student who said that I don't get along with him. I'm kind of confused at where he gets that, I always answer his questions (and to my belief) in a kind tone. Meh whatever.

In other news (I feel like a news reporter now -Just sayin'-) I have an exam today in a course that is basically a free-pass course. The exam is T/F, Multiple choice, and some short answers! It should be noted that the questions on this exam are something similar to: "What is a technology that has been introduced in the last 10 years, and how has it advanced?"

Last but not least, out of pure boredom (and amusement) I began keeping track of every time my mind/thought transferred abruptly to something AB/DL related. Including the times and what I was doing when it happened. Although I didn't keep up with my wild brain I will do it more successfully next week. I'm going to use it to make fun of my rather interesting thought process.

p.s. - DragonVale is an addicting and enjoyable iOS game. *FlutterShy 'Yay'*
Tags: awesome, happy, lobie, yay

Glad to see that things are getting better for you. As far as other student talking about you behind their back, i would say don't bother with it too much (but i know it will still be something you think about). But that is th best part of uni, if someone starts doing things like that, you can just stop talking to them and find other people pretty easily.

Good luck with your exams and hope you go well with them. (even though you say they are really easy)

P.S. IKR, DragonVale is AMAZING :P - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.