View RSS Feed

LifestyleLittleCandi Launched!

Rate this Entry

I have created a website for the blog that I've been posting here on ADISC. I wanted to create a separate space that I could direct members of *BDL community (as well as individuals outside of the community) to more easily. It will still feature a family-friendly approach to little-life with weekly updates, only now more accessible to people outside of ADISC.

Post #3 is coming soon and I expect to post it on Thursday. Until then, please feel free to check out

<3 Candi <3

Hello Candi, you absolutely deserve a big *hug*. Thank you so much for documenting your life, you are being a positive front runner in the public eye for what it means to live the AB lifestyle and that is truly a marvelous thing. However it seems that the non-sexual sect of AB/DLs are a small portion, you are indeed helping us all by giving us a family-friendly place to direct people to better understand us as a whole. Being an AB is not something to be ashamed of, and you are helping a lot of people by giving us an outlet to understand that fact while making around 99.9% of us jealous beyond our wildest dreams. Kind of a double edged sword really. Anyway, it is truly a pleasure to have you here, and I look forward to seeing your updates.
    It's my pleasure!!

Thank you so much! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.