View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

I Have Decided...

Rate this Entry
... That you all smell.

What you smell of, though, is more difficult to pinpoint. At the moment - if my nostrils are to be believed (and they're not as the left one is a chronic liar) - then you currently possess an aroma of baby sick, anchovies and seaweed. I'll be honest - it's not altogether unpleasant.

Anyhow, moving on: An apology for the absence of randomicity from the world of a Dan. If I had to lay blame, I'd say it was the fault of laziness and a truly empty head - I had absolutely nothing to say to you wonderful, wonderful creatures!

Please note: The above statement can only be considered a heartfelt apology if one is prepared to believe I have ever had anything to say to one in these spaces of stupidity and pointlessness.

There is yet more... The big news of the week tonight is that I have cold feet.

That is not to say I have changed my mind on an important decision - no, no, no! Fear not, I am not that kind of flaky, indecisive moron, I thank you very much.

No, this is the factual bulletin that I have cold feet. Actual cold feet. My feet are freezing. No amount of slippers, socks or footed sleepers (or combination thereof) have conquered this glacial challenge, so I have resorted to sitting with my laptop on top of them. The battery chucks out positively solar levels of warmth, so therein lies the answer. (It is at this point, however, that I begin to chronically miss the stomach/thigh/crotch of a partner in which to place my ice cube feet )

Beyond this, I have no more to say.

Oh... Other than that I have developed a new craving for a sub. Not the sandwich-kind, no no no - I'm too much a penny-pincher for such extravagance! No, I mean a sub in the traditional sense of the word. I've no idea where this desire came from, but it's there and and it's strong.

So I hope Santa won't be too judgemental when I write and ask him for one...

Comments

one hand clapping
    I don't even want to know what the other hand is doing... Massaging a manatee I hope. And that can be a euphemism if you so wish...
    My other hand was bizzy typing. Heres a cookie and some whip cream.
    You sir, have made my night.
    *puts a puppy on your feet*

There! Cuteness and warmth, who needs a bf?
    This is such oddness, I'm not really sure what to think.

Quote Originally Posted by Berko
    *puts a puppy on your feet*

There! Cuteness and warmth, who needs a bf?
    Woohoo! A puppy! Oh my god, that's just what I always wanted!!

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be my Squishy

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie
    This is such oddness, I'm not really sure what to think.
    Well I could tell you what to think, but that'd be crossing the line into like... Mind-control and the like. So I won't.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.