View RSS Feed

Rate this Entry
Wow, when my mind gets the chance to sleep well/long enough to dream. It almost always has something to do with diapers, at some point of time through the night.

I just had an interesting one before i woke up this morning. I had a dream that one of the guys upstairs was also ab/dl, and had come downstairs to talk to his buddy that lives in my appartment (these are all real people too). When he was downstairs, he some how managed to get his friend on the topic of wearing diapers, and convinced my room mate that he should try it. Once he did him and my room mate came to me and asked me if i could lend a diaper. so i pulled out my stash and gave him one of my two good ones to try, he went off, and next thing happens is he comes out to the front room and he has a diaper under his shorts.
I think my desire to have some ab/dl friends, and also to be comfortable having some people know about my secret, has taken some attention to my subconscious.

everything seemed quite real too. My room, the people in the dream, the diapers, all quite vivid. My mind does a good job at animating my dreams to look realistic.
    watch out what you are saying here, or i will have to go all "inception" on your ass.

for now, i will leave it at this quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Cobb, main character from "Inception"
    Well, dreams, they feel real while we're in them right? Its only when we wake up then we realize that something was actually strange
    Wow, almost kinda maybe a little prophetic huh? - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.