View RSS Feed

angelfallenfar

Coming Out

Rate this Entry
So, news all around. Crazy shit happening in this world. Revolutions are coming. Lots of them. Economic, social, spiritual. The singularity is here, and I don't know if I'm going to make it to the other side.

Not like I'm going to kill myself, but I already feel like I'm past the coming singularity. I want peace, and freedom, and equality for everyone.

Yet, I have trouble even talking about my sexuality. Weird, huh? I totally support the gay rights movement, and among a few close friends, I can talk about people I like and lust for.

But then I go home, and I have my life, and my responsibilities, and my family. And I can't tell them. I listen to my father and uncle make gay jokes, and I have to sit there and just listen. I can't speak up. But I want to.

I'm bisexual, or at least seriously bicurious (Not likely, but I don't think I need to go into why I think so). So I get to stand for others, and suffer in silence. It's worse because I have an net-savvy family, and a seriously public persona, so I can't even talk about it on the internet much. Except here, where I'm nobody. A shadow on the wall. I guess it's better than nothing?

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.