View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

Happy Pills...

Rate this Entry

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Depends what you mean by happy pills. If you mean something along the lines of anti-depression medication, then yes. If you mean something leaning toward LSD, then maybe! XD haha If you want to take happy pills, then so be it!
    Mmmhh.... these? happy pills
    Hadn't thought of it quite like that.
    I meant the first one!
    Thanks
    Or yeah, they'll do quattrus!
    Yup i take my daily dose of crazy every morning. Would you like some crazy? (i dont real take meds)
    I take happy pills they make me feel funny and goofy! I like happy pills they rock!!
    Screw happy pills! Coconut pills sound more fun! (Warning: Coconut pills may or may not be the actual size of coconuts.)
    O_O actual size? wouldn't you choke?
    I have an awesome gag reflex - I'll be fine.

I heard they were being mixed with some pretty dodgy stuff on the street, though, ronbeast... I'm not sure I wanna go there...
    Yeah, stay away street coconut pills... they say they put the lime in the coconut, but you don't know it's really lime unless you watch them do it and you provide the lime.

Trust no one!

This post confuses me. Is a dr prescribing you anti-depressants and you're asking if you should take them? If so, I'd say go for it, and if you don't like it, stop. Easy solution. (Well, for most of them, taper. Don't just stop cold turkey if you've been taking them for awhile.) Don't assume because a dr prescribed them to you that you need them. Observe and communicate and all that jazz...

I'm a self medicater myself. (All legal. Not out of any moral motivel I just don't want to be hassled.) Some of the nootropics I take are sometimes prescribed in other countries for depression. And I make a tea every now and then that has a similar affect to opioid derivatives if I get particularly stressed out.

My father would self medicate with kava kava (also legal though it tastes like juice squeezed from a full lawn mower bag). His life was getting pretty stressful, and I think the main reason it took him so long to finally crack (left my mom... left the country...) was the kava. It certainly cheered him up while he was on it. My mother requested he stop taking it due to her aversion to all things psychoactive (the typical hypocritical aversion many people that drink a lot have). She says she regrets nagging him about it.

Anyway.... I counter your random post with a random reply! Huzzah!

I'm on a tiger.*

*Not on tiger blood
    Anyone on a tiger is an anyone to be massively respected.

I doff my cap to you.

Self-medication, huh? How does that work!?! Sounds good, though!

But yes, I've been prescribed them. I am officially depressed (days go to shit/therapy the lot...) and haven't improved at all over 6 months, so... My last option is really pills. So... Yeah... I have them... Had them sitting in front of me, but felt like I was about to jump off a cliff somehow - into the unknown, if you will!

Anyway - thankyou everybody! I love you all! I have now swallowed the Happy Pill to allow it to make sweet, sweet love to my bloodstream

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman
    I have now swallowed the Happy Pill to allow it to make sweet, sweet love to my bloodstream
    Wow that's a new one, a pill making love in your blood. No wonder why thay call them happy pills. Dandansuperman you getting blood fu@& don't try any thing kinky. Good luck with your pills man, hope they make you feel better.
    Things make love in your blood all the time!

Though admittedly not many that you take in pill form.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaCat
    Things make love in your blood all the time!

Though admittedly not many that you take in pill form.
    They do? Like what?
    Ooh - much awesomeness! And yes, very much passionate lovemaking going on there!

I wonder if my citalopram will be behaving similiarly... Getting it on with my blood cells! Yeah! Smack that bitch up!
    Those things kick it up notch and get it on inside your blood cells.

Then they burst out of their swollen husks.

Kinda like that movie Aliens. (Which is kinda like... I dunno almost every parasitic wasp. That'd be a f'd up cartoon... Do something in CG like Ants where you have anthropomorphized insects/arachnids like... maybe a caterpillar and have it stung by Glyptapanteles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ... do it Wit style. Your kids would never be the same.)

Quote Originally Posted by LunaCat
    Kinda like that movie Aliens. (Which is kinda like... I dunno almost every parasitic wasp. That'd be a f'd up cartoon... Do something in CG like Ants where you have anthropomorphized insects/arachnids like... maybe a caterpillar and have it stung by Glyptapanteles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ... do it Wit style. Your kids would never be the same.)
    Oh well I'm never having kids. So that suits me fine!

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman
    Oh well I'm never having kids. So that suits me fine!
    I 2ed that
    Woohoo! We're gonna be single-handedly (literally) responsible for decimation of the human race

Unprocreation FTW!
    Just to point out:
    "Happy Pills" aren't going to make you happy - they aren't even going to stop you feeling sad. If they work, they're going to stop you getting stuck in sadness, and give you a chance to have normal emotions.

Citalopram worked for me - I hope things work for you too x
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.