View RSS Feed

Baby for the weekend and continuation 2 of :The battle of the cursed guitar.

Rate this Entry
I don't know how it happened, but my girlfriend has decided to baby me all weekend. I guess I was really good this past week. She has done plenty with me before, but nothing that lasted more than a day or so. Anyways, I guess it will be interesting. She told me some of the things she has planned, and she is going to help me pick out a paci later on today. Seems like a pretty fun weekend to me.

On a side note: I started stripping the finish on the cursed guitar, that stuff is thick! I didn't realize how much poly I put on it when I painted it the first time. I blew up my heatgun in the process of trying to remove it. Just one more thing that has gone wrong since I have started wih this guitar again. So, I went to the local paint store and plunked down $30 on a strong paint stripper (It's called "Smartstrip",It's ecofriendly and biodegradable ). This stuff seems to be working! Let it sit for about 3 hours, then come back to it and scrape it off. very easy!

Not much more to say besides that. Oh, I did order some parts for it. But they're only cheap quality mismatched parts off ebay. This guitar is truly going to be a mutt. But it will be my mutt.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.