View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

The Big 5-0...

Rate this Entry
... Yes, that's right - Moo is 50!

No, no no - I jest! Ugh, imagine if Moo really was 50, though? His milk would be cheese And whilst some of you may get off on such a kink, I personally do not. So go and pleasure yourself to that image somewhere else, as

THIS IS A PARTY ! ! !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	balloons.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	6221

Thus, there are balloons...

Name:	11971018181388374865dstankie_Birthday_cake.svg.hi.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	6222

Cake...

Name:	stripper2.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	6223

And strippers!!!

(Warning: May contain nudity. If you are under the legal age determined by the state in which you live to view... Actually, forget it. Too much hassle. Stripper is off guys, sorry! Blame the jailbait here, not me!)

Yes, this 'ere celebration is of my fiftieth blog post (What a weird-looking word: 'fiftieth'...) !!!

No music, though, I'm afraid. This is on account of the fact that the neighbours have already complained about the noise. Apparently, I 'orgasm too loudly, in a manner that is both anti-social and upsetting to those in the near vicinity'... (the words of the judge, not mine) so... Yeah, no kickass tunes for this shindig - you must all, instead, amuse yourself with conversation.

Also, take it easy on the booze - I know how fast-and-loose you guys get...! All free-and-easy...! Yeah, I'm looking at you quattrus! And you Peachy! I bet you get a bit 'handsy' when you've had a few, you randy old fruit, you! *jovial punch in the arm*

In actual fact, there is very little to fill this blog with. Except another heartfelt (and I think, deserved) plea for presents, gifts, love and kinds words down below.

It is my blog's 50th, after all...!

Comments

i have a surprise for you ( takes DanDanSuperman to his imaginary strippers. where thay tie him down and have there way with him.)

Quote Originally Posted by zachery980
    i have a surprise for you ( takes DanDanSuperman to his imaginary strippers. where thay tie him down and have there way with him.)
    THEY HAD BETTER BE BOY STRIPPERS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman
    THEY HAD BETTER BE BOY STRIPPERS!!!!
    just cuz you sad some thing the hot stripping men turned in to fat, ugly, horny, girls.
    I wish I had something nice to give to you. But alas, I've only got 3 virtual gold bars and a pound of cashews.

Happy 50th blogday, old bean. By the way, excellent tags.

-Ron
    Happy 5-0...The boy strippers you cancelled? well...they're going to be there next week at your expense.
    As for a nice gift for you, I got some milk from Moo and incorporated that into a cheesecake for ya. Hope that's good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by teslacoil4148
    Happy 5-0...The boy strippers you cancelled? well...they're going to be there next week at your expense.
    As for a nice gift for you, I got some milk from Moo and incorporated that into a cheesecake for ya. Hope that's good enough.
    At least next week I can view them alone and not share them with you lot! Thank you!

And I can quite honestly say your Moocake is by far the best present I've received so far! (Even if it is disgusting)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast
    I wish I had something nice to give to you. But alas, I've only got 3 virtual gold bars and a pound of cashews.

Happy 50th blogday, old bean. By the way, excellent tags.

-Ron
    Cashews? I hate cashews. I'd like Brazilians instead, please. No no no, not Brazilians (sorry, thinking of the strippers) - Brazils! Yes, Brazils please.
    Also, how much are virtual gold bars worth? On the virtually black market, for example?
    The going rate for one Gold bar on the black market is currently Half a banana and 3 tickets to ABBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast
    The going rate for one Gold bar on the black market is currently Half a banana and 3 tickets to ABBA.
    That's one gold bar... And I have three...

Man that's pretty good.

I wonder what I'd get on the white market, though...!
    Ooohhhh, so here's the party!! Happy 50th blog!!!!!

*heads directly for the booze table*
    *gets noticeably drunk*
    *approaches the lap-dance pole and improvises a stripping contest between himself and the pro strippers*
    *pro strippers & party guests run away scared*

Heyyy...where're y'all runnin'? I'z sheckshehhh!!!11! *looses balance and passes out on the floor*

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus
    Ooohhhh, so here's the party!! Happy 50th blog!!!!!

*heads directly for the booze table*
    *gets noticeably drunk*
    *approaches the lap-dance pole and improvises a stripping contest between himself and the pro strippers*
    *pro strippers & party guests run away scared*

Heyyy...where're y'all runnin'? I'z sheckshehhh!!!11! *looses balance and passes out on the floor*
    Yup, this is exactly what I was worried about. You're an absolute liability when you get near the strong stuff

For the record, one stripper stayed behind and challenged you to a strip-off. Since you vanished into the toilet halfway through and emerged wearing only one sock and a toilet-paper crown, you won.

Well done. You win the prize of having that story to tell your grandchildren
    *wakes up at Dan's words with a huge hungover*.....

Urgh... what the... where am I now??

One sock and a toilet-paper crown you say? Well, after all ya should know, we Italians are stylish by default!

But, most importantly, what happened AFTER I won the contest and passed out? Will you be able to assure me that no-one took advantage of my innocent soul in uhm... inappropriate ways?

(on a side note: a similar thing actually happened at a birthday party I went to during high school, there's even a picture that documents me dancing on the cube... luckily I managed to get home before passing out, and waking up the morning after in miserable conditions.... and that was the first of the two times I screwed up with alcohol, I had managed to be a good boy till your party!! )

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus
    *wakes up at Dan's words with a huge hungover*.....

Urgh... what the... where am I now??

One sock and a toilet-paper crown you say? Well, after all ya should know, we Italians are stylish by default!

But, most importantly, what happened AFTER I won the contest and passed out? Will you be able to assure me that no-one took advantage of my innocent soul in uhm... inappropriate ways?

(on a side note: a similar thing actually happened at a birthday party I went to during high school, there's even a picture that documents me dancing on the cube... luckily I managed to get home before passing out, and waking up the morning after in miserable conditions.... and that was the first of the two times I screwed up with alcohol, I had managed to be a good boy till your party!! )
    Well... I'm not to blame for that! I did warn you off the alcohol! Though that sounds like an awesome picture!

Um, I did touch you, yeah. I touched your eye. You were crying yourself to sleep and I wiped away your tears!

And I'm sorry, stylish? Yes, usually. But when the toilet paper the crown was made of was used...? No. Not in a million years!
    Hmmm, so let me recap this. You touched my EYE to wipe away my tears. *puts on Jessica Fletcher's hat* Well, for how romantic and sweet this sounds, provided I don't have the ability to cry from one EYE at a time AND I'm not a cyclop, we can assume that either: you just wiped out half of my tears, which sounds odd, or, more likely, this is just a made up lie to cover hours over hours of pure naughtiness!!! Sheriff Amos Tupper, arrest this guy!! ^^

And yeah, I'm stylish, and waaaay ahead of traditional style... you see, traditional fashion tries to catch just your eye with colors and shapes, MY innovative style also catches your... nose!

(and with that, we crossed the thin line between mind sanity and.... well, all the rest!)
    I thought italians were more romantic than that Quattrus, not just horny drunks who don't like to remember their sexual exploits

Quote Originally Posted by teslacoil4148
    I thought italians were more romantic than that Quattrus, not just horny drunks who don't like to remember their sexual exploits
    But... but...

Dan, please, will you say something to defend me from these totally unfounded accusations?
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.