View RSS Feed

Ronbeast

Slowly making headway. Battle of the cursed guitar.

Rate this Entry
I'm doing it! I'm doing it!

Sort of..

Today, I resurrected a project that I have been trying to finish since late 2008. This project is a guitar that has since been named "the cursed guitar". Thats right, cursed. I didn't name it that! A few of my buddies who have seen this instrument in shambles say that it just seems strange and has a weird mojo about it. I don't know why, but ever since I bought that guitar body on ebay, nothing has gone right with it. The fact that I haven't been able to finish this guitar nevgatively impacts my other projects as well!

But today I will make my final stand! It shall not ruin my life anymore! This guitar will be played!

Today, I reshaped the headstock, painted the neck, and am getting it ready to play wonderful music (Against it's own will...)

No longer will this beast of burden sit in its den (My storage closet) and mock me with such demeaning whispers. I shall finish this instrument and use all of that evil to form an axe of pure evil! (Or mediocrity..)

Wooops, off on a bit of a tangent there. Basically, I have a guitar, I'm lazy. Do the math.

-Ron
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Christ man that was piss easy, the answer is 666. Am I right, am I right, am I right.Did I win a prize?
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.