View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

A Big Fat Letdown...

Rate this Entry
... That's me.

No randomicity for you tonight.
I feel like absolute shit.

Even the love you gave - or rather, some of you gave - wasn't enough to cheer me up, and my attempts at blowing my own horn have been considerably less than successful.

I'm lonely, horny and my head is mashed.

In spite of that, though, I have discovered that a favourite word of mine is 'iota'.

That is all for this evening. Feel free to prod me for fun, though.

Comments

Oh dear, seems like our efforts to cheer you up have been counterproductive...

If you were me, a good sleep and a nice dinner out in company of good friends would probably heal you - apart from the horniness, for which I don't have effective remedies as it rarely affects me, and it looks like you weren't all that enthusiast about my slightly splatter suggestion for succeeding at blowing your own horn

But, instead of prodding you - and as you're clearly not me - I'll just ask if there's anything I can do to make you feel better. Well, actually some people attribute me a talent at making people feel bad, but let's see if for once things can be different.... ^^

On a side note, "iota" is a letter, more than a word
    you poor man. hope you feel better.
    If I am right; in your head you already know it is time to move on, it is your heart that is holding you back.There I've said it now, acorn can STFU. *STFU acorn, STFU*K. acorn.
    Let's go to the pub and wallow in our misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Let's go to the pub and wallow in our misery.
    Woo - pub! Mine's a pint. Preferably of vodka or JD. Or petrol.

Quote Originally Posted by acorn
    If I am right; in your head you already know it is time to move on, it is your heart that is holding you back.There I've said it now, acorn can STFU. *STFU acorn, STFU*K. acorn.
    In a way, you may be right. Though I am not quite sure to what you are referring. Regardless, a heart is a heavy thing to move on.

I suspect the pub may be the only reasonable answer to this!
    Come to ireland, we'll go out get drunk and forget our worries i know a great place.... well its a place, and its like 3 euro a drink. How do you feel about emo's and goths..... if your not a fan its till 3 euro a drink XD

Failling that a nice concoction to get you drunk is two shots of jaeger meister watered down with a blu wkd, i believe its called an ethiopian tap water.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.