View RSS Feed

Stop what you're doing and read this!

Rate this Entry

MTV Opens Online Archive of ‘Liquid Television’ Shorts | /Film

MTV has released the TV show Liquid Television online! I watched this as a kid back when it originally aired (1991 to 1994). It's one of my favorite TV shows. It's very off-beat. It had stuff I didn't like or get because I was so young. Now as an adult, I can see what I was going over my head.

MTV could have timed this better! I bought a bootleg earlier this year because there's no official DVD release. You can find torrents at MySpleen and episodes on YouTube. I don't know why MTV didn't release this crap sooner. I mean, this show won an Emmy for crying out loud. Guess people rather watch Jersey Shore.

>Sees Italian Situation doppelgänger

You want something different, this is it! It don't get much different than this! See the origins of Office Space, Beavis & Butthead, Aeon Flux, and a bunch of other stuff, FOR FREE, at... | The Alternative to Reality
Liquid Television - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This was a little bit before my time (1992) , but I still remember Beavis and Butthead!

My name is Cornholio! I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!!!!
    ^^^ made me laugh but yea I don't remember this show but I am gonna look it up, who knows maybe I'll like it.
    HELLO DAD I'M IN JAIL! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.