View RSS Feed

The Army- updated

Rate this Entry
Well I don't think I am going into the army anymore, because my friend that was going to go in with me won't be able to do anything but special forces, since he's already been in the army I guess. Well he doesn't want to do special forces, and neither do I really. I know that him not going in is no excuse for me not to go in, but the only real reason I was thinking about was because he was going in too, and we would be able to stay on the same base, and I would have someone that I already knew, since I am not that great at making new friends. I might end up still going, but I am going to try and find a regular job for the time being, and maybe reconsider later on in a year or two.
Tags: army

Hey man! Again, I gotta tell you there's no guarantee that you'd be on the same base... Especially if he's "prior service", and it's even less likely if he has a year or two of experience that you don't have. You'll be in training or a newbie, and he'll be sent off to do his job in more challenging circumstances. Good luck with your job decision!
    What would happen, according to the recruiter had we done this, is that we would be on the same base (required same mos) however we would be separated until I finish training, and although we are not guaranteed to work together, we were guaranteed to be on the same base, although he would have lived off base.
    Do it anyways man, it will be the best experience of your life. I talk from experience. There is many things in my past that I would change if I could, my basic training is not one of them it helped give me a sense of direction, and made me a better person all around
    I don't know I am still thinking about but I found someone that I'm talking to at the moment and if I leave for the army then that would kind of ruin that. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.