View RSS Feed

JayJ

Pictures of Alaska

Rate this Entry
From my Oct. 9th update on my site.

It hasn't snowed in town yet. That white crap of doom is creeping down the mountain tops.

I thought this view was pretty cool on my drive home. It was like a window into another dimension. The camera didn't do it justice.

Got home and found a moose in my yard. He was probably 20 to 30 feet away? I'm a bad judge of distance. I just know he was close enough that if I got out, he could rush me and stomp my ***.

I swear he's smiling. He knows I want to get inside. Stupid trolling moose.

Yeah, no. That's cool. :\
Tags: alaska
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Whoa! Shit, man! There's a moose... Loose... Aboot your hoose...!

In all seriousness, that kicked my ass. I'd f***ing love to visit a place like that - it must be so cool to live there! I love taking photos of scenic shit, and that shit is SCENIC!

Thanks for sharing - it's always really nice to get a small look into the surroundings of someone else in the world!

Dan x
    You're Canadian? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman
    it must be so cool to live there!
    Eh, not really. Everything is marked up by two or three dollars. Shipping is the worst! My last order of Abena X-Plus from XP Medical? The shipping was $43.00!!! Screw that noise! The summers are great, but they don't last long enough. Winter is too depressing and shoveling snow gets old fast! Plus, there's not much to do here. Yet we don't have enough people to warrant new things. It's like living in the 1950s but with internet and cellphones.
    It's great place to visit...and that's it.

If people want more photos, I could probably do it.
    I need to visit Alaska. Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by JayJ
    Shipping is the worst! My last order of Abena X-Plus from XP Medical? The shipping was $43.00!!! Screw that noise! The summers are great, but they don't last long enough. Winter is too depressing and shoveling snow gets old fast! Plus, there's not much to do here. Yet we don't have enough people to warrant new things. It's like living in the 1950s but with internet and cellphones.
    Your description sounds exactly like where I live now, minus the expensive shipping 'cuz it's in the lower 48. (And minus winter being depressing, but that's probably a matter of personal taste--bring on skiing weather, I say!)
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.