View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

Dearest Reader...

Rate this Entry
... I love you

That's right, I love you Each and every one of you - irrespective of your oddities, deformities and perversions

Not like... Romantic love, no... But certainly like, the way you love next door's pet, y'know?

To love you all romantically would involve an awful lot of dinners ... And an awful lot of sex...! Though, perhaps not so much with some of you... Hm... Perhaps my mighty penis could cope after all...

Anyway, if you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!
*..........*
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!
*..........*
If you're happy and you know it, and you really want to show it - if you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!!

If, like me however, you're actually unhappy, then... Well... I've got nothing. No answer for you really, except sit around feeling down, and overanalyse every single thing in your life. It probably won't fix anything, but it'll waste some time and you'll be that little bit closer to dying Which, I'll be honest, gave me comfort a couple of times the other day. So you never know...!

In other news, though, I have concluded that Lady Gaga's feet must look like a bricklayer's knuckle.

Furthermore, I am taking a stand. This is identical to the concept of 'taking a walk' except far more pleasurable as you don't actually move anywhere. A win-win activity, I think you'll agree.

It is at this point, I insist... Nay, I urge.. Nay! I plead with(!)... you, to reciprocate below ('give back', for those who struggle with big words) the love I have shown you.

And whilst you busy yourselves with that menial task, I will away to find a method of making my eyes close and stay so.

Faretheewell!

Comments

  1. user13640's Avatar
    ^_^ I guess I'm loved I feel special. Lol
  2. Wheatley's Avatar
    If you've reciprocated and you know it, clap your keyboard!
    *dgltzltStdfifhduffvuc*

    ... On second thought we won't go into the next verse.
  3. acorn's Avatar
    Just trolling through and I spotted this blog, to which I felt compelled to respond. I am touched that you could feel magnanimous enough to extend your love to us all. In keeping with the seasons greetings, I love you too….just like Snert loves the mangy fleabag cat next door. *Wonders how one overlooked....I am still a member here* I am sure, with some rest you will get well soon.

    All the best till then,
    acorn.
  4. quattrus's Avatar
    Well, thanks for the love - which I reciprocate - although this doesn't dispense you from the reward you owe me from the previous blog entry!

    You're unhappy? Well, as the practical man I am, all I can suggest you is to take the causes of your unhappyness and get rid of them one-by-one. Obviously, doing so is no guarantee of being happy, but just of not having reason to be unhappy, which is already something!
  5. JayJ's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman
    That's right, I love you Each and every one of you - irrespective of your oddities, deformities and perversions

    Not like... Romantic love, no
    You always did play with my feelings!!! *runs to his bedroom and cries on his pillow*
  6. DanDanSuperman's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by JayJ
    You always did play with my feelings!!! *runs to his bedroom and cries on his pillow*
    JayJ - no! I'm sorry, please forgive me! You must understand, though... I simply cannot! I cannot give you the love you crave! For I... I am... I am a woman man person-of-whichever-sex-you're-not-attracted-to-and-bisexuals-aren't-real...!

    I'm sorry!


    Quote Originally Posted by quattrus
    Well, thanks for the love - which I reciprocate - although this doesn't dispense you from the reward you owe me from the previous blog entry!

    You're unhappy? Well, as the practical man I am, all I can suggest you is to take the causes of your unhappyness and get rid of them one-by-one. Obviously, doing so is no guarantee of being happy, but just of not having reason to be unhappy, which is already something!
    Reward? What reward!?! Tell me and I shall double it, for your kind words of advice are soothing (if not somewhat tried-and-tested already!)


    Quote Originally Posted by alu
    hehe, these blogs always manage to put a smile on my face
    Be careful - else the wind will change and it'll get stuck that way!


    Quote Originally Posted by acorn
    ... I love you too….just like Snert loves the mangy fleabag cat next door. *Wonders how one overlooked....I am still a member here* I am sure, with some rest you will get well soon.

    All the best till then,
    acorn.
    I knew you loved me back, you big softy. You just hide your light under a bushel! Well, ok... Several bushels. Well... Perhaps a whole field of bushels...?


    Quote Originally Posted by Wheatley
    If you've reciprocated and you know it, clap your keyboard!
    *dgltzltStdfifhduffvuc*

    ... On second thought we won't go into the next verse.
    No do! The next verse could totally make it!
    If all you could do to reciprocate my love is clap the keyboard, though, I have to question whether or not you're just a sea lion...


    Quote Originally Posted by redx
    ^_^ I guess I'm loved I feel special. Lol
    And special you are! As special as anyone I've ever known. And don't let anyone ever tell you it's just in your head...
  7. quattrus's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman
    Reward? What reward!?! Tell me and I shall double it
    Well, the one for having shown you the way to self-fellatio in your previous blog entry, you naughty brat!

    So now do I get 2x love and 2x toffee apples? ^^
  8. DanDanSuperman's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by quattrus
    Well, the one for having shown you the way to self-fellatio in your previous blog entry, you naughty brat!

    So now do I get 2x love and 2x toffee apples? ^^
    My apologies! I did not see that comment since my eyes snapped shut at that moment!

    I'm afraid I cannot meet your demands, since those words of advice were a little... Extreme. Thus, you receive 2x love and half a normal apple, for the advice about sitting beneath a donkey. I had no considered the downside to that, but now you have brought it to my attention, I cannot stop chuckling at the mental image of a diapered donkey.

    Muchs gracias, mi amigo!
  9. quattrus's Avatar
    But... no... no toffee apples?.... at all?... I was already drooling at the thought!

    C'mon, don't be a pussy, who doesn't have a little surgery nowadays! xD
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.