View RSS Feed

Pacifier Envy! D:

Rate this Entry I went to A&P to do some regular ordinary grocery shopping. Eggs, milk, bread and nothing out of the usual. Not payin' no mind to no one. I was with my mom and my cousin walking around and they sent me on a trip to get some hotdogs for dinner. I took a short cut through the baby supply isle, like alwayssss.

While I was passing through, there was a baby (probably no older than 4 months) in his carrier sucking on a paci. It was blue with dinosaurs. :]] Looked like a MAM 0-6m but that's besides the point. My eyes went straight to his paci and I felt the worst feeling of envy ever.

This is ridiculous. I'm 18 and I'm about to get a college degree...and I'm jealous of a 4 month old and his paci.

Am I the only one this has ever happened to? I feel silly. haha

Above all that, school's goin' good! 4.0 GPA so far. yeaaa.

Hope everyone has a nice week.

Nah, it happens to me occasionally too. I used to take the bus to a fitness thing and it was always packed in with strollers. Every time I had to look over at what all these babies had, sometimes they had what I had at home for myself, that was always rather smile inducing...

I think that's also where I finally figured out pacifier clips, it was a moment of internal "Brilliant idea! I must have one of these!" - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.