View RSS Feed

Braggy McCreepstein

Rate this Entry
Today at work, I massaged my cute co-worker's legs for roughly 30 minutes at the end of the shift. It was really slow at work.

The day before, she complained that her legs were aching and I offered to massage her calves. I sat in one chair and she sat in another chair and rested her legs on my lap. Today, she said her knees were hurting. I tried to massage'em, but she's so skinny, I was rubbing the bones! I moved to the area above her knee.

I would start from the top of her knee and massage my way down to her ankle. I did this for a while and, being the creepy ***hole that I am, would start slightly higher on her thigh with every other pass. Mostly to see if she would notice. She's very ticklish and told me if I squeezed her thighs, she would start to laugh. That was a bad idea sharing that info.

Except the higher I went, the more relaxed she got. Until she put down her iPhone and just leaned back in her chair. I stopped just under the middle of her thighs. She never said anything. I slowly moved my starting point back down to above her knee. I know she would have said something eventually. Just surprised she didn't say anything sooner.

How I felt:

My hands haven't done anything that strenuous in a long time.

TL;DR I got a job that pays me to poop and massage a girl's legs. USA! USA! USA!
Tags: iama weirdo

*cue Barry White* aww yeaaaaaah.

My fiance is too shy for me to give her massages, though I gave them all the time in school to my classmates.
    Nice! Your blog title and tags made me laugh.

I hope you guys were chatting while this was happening. I can imagine it would get very tense if there was no talking whatsoever.
    irataliw - I figured your fiance would want massages the most out of anybody.

TheVisceral - We did talk some. She was looking for shoes on her iPhone and the new iPhone 4s features. A lot of the time, it was quiet. Which was fine by me. You know women! Yakety yak yak yak!*

*Don't take that lying down ladies! Send your angry PMs to JayJ c/o ADISC - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.