View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

It's Friday, Friday...

Rate this Entry
... Except, of course, it isn't - it's Wednesday.
To most of you anyway.
To some of you it might still be Tuesday.
And to the slowest among us, it might still be Saturday

I, however, like to change it up sometimes, so today is now Friday. This means I finally have a Friday off work and I will, instead, be going to work on Wednesday (formerly Friday and indeed, still Friday to all of you, but actually a Wednesday). This now leaves me with the problem of the day that falls in between today (which is Friday-formerly-Wednesday) and Wednesday (formerly Friday).

By my own logic, it should automatically become Saturday (even though it is technically a Thursday) but to have a Friday-Saturday-Wednesday routine seems a bit weird. I suppose at least if I leave it as a Thursday, I am simply experiencing the week backwards... (Friday-Thursday-Wednesday)... Yes, I shall do that.

On a not-related-at-all note: 'Randomness' is a fucking stupid word.

I have, therefore, created a neologism. One which I feel is more fitting since the extra syllables seems to suit it... 'Randomicity'

I have also been wondering if there is such a thing as a 'neologist'... Like a 'geologist', only studying 'neos' instead of 'geos'...

Little-known factoid: The word 'Geneaology' is derived from a conversation in which one person told their friend they were into Neology and the friend - clearly dumbstruck - replied "Gee, neology?"

Moving away from ologies and ologists, however, I must impart the news that I simply adore toast and yet, I have odd socks on.

A/Some toast... To odd socks and statements! *to odd socks and statements!*

Oh dear. Once again it is a time of morning beyond which I am not designed to be functional. I must away to the place of sex, love, money and happiness - yes, that's right, my dreams.

In the meantime, my tiny and irreparable mind is enjoying your contribution to my life so feel free to maintain the high standard of love/adoration/toast you have given thus far.

All my love and pointlessness,

Dan

kiss-hug-kiss-<insert something here>

P.S Ooeerr! Kinky!

Comments

Lol nice blog post. I had a good laugh after being confused for a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by cavemans
    Lol nice blog post. I had a good laugh after being confused for a few seconds.
    Confused? Why, you must be a simpleton, my dear boy! It is really quite easy to follow when you understand the processes of the heart, mind and yeast fermentation!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy
    So if I morphed into you on a Friday-actually-Wednesday, and then morphed back into me on a Friday-really-Friday and too Thursday-actually-Saturday off while still in your body and then used up some of overtime on Friday-actually-Friday in my body, my work week would shrink to just two days? Awesome, let's do that!
    Ah, but that is all assuming you can master the complex art of body-swapping and time-shifting simultaneously. Which everyone knows cannot be done - it's a foolish notion!
    Also: Check back on the last blog re: your muesli. Are you sure you don't want a baby? They're free? And you know, I really kinda have a stockpile here - I'm just looking to shift them...

Babies... Babies free to good (read: any) home! Anyone interested, PM me!
    Isn't a neologist someone who thinks of neologisms? And wouldn't that make you a neologist?

I'm also known to be somewhat of a neologist, except I only do it in my native language, so I'm afraid I can't give any examples you'd understand =(
    for me every days Friday. why cant it be any other day? I dont even know what day it is. I know Ill make one up it's Figday!
    Still waiting on my goat... Also, this post reaks of tom-foolery (And Gin). I wish you the best in unwravelling some more mysteries of the mind.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Dareios
    Isn't a neologist someone who thinks of neologisms? And wouldn't that make you a neologist?

I'm also known to be somewhat of a neologist, except I only do it in my native language, so I'm afraid I can't give any examples you'd understand =(
    That sounds most interesting.
    And yeah, I guess that is what a neologist is/does. I just wondered if anyone could actually call themselves a neologist.
    Dinner Party setting:
    Guest 1: "Good evening there, what is it you do for work, old chap?"
    Guest 2: "Ohhh, I'm a neologist, I say, what what!"

Quote Originally Posted by zachery980
    for me every days Friday. why cant it be any other day? I dont even know what day it is. I know Ill make one up it's Figday!
    No no no, you silly boy! Figs are foul things, thus there is no such day in their honour.

Though I kind of like the sound it makes, so I shall incorporate its ethos into my new alternative weak (formerly 'week'). Which goes as follows:

Doneday
    Bluesday
    Deadnesday
    Worseday
    Dieday
    Hat'aday
    Digday

Although, at first sight, there may appear to be irregularities in the logical chronology of these days, there is, in fact, good rhyme and reason in there (somewhere) too.

For example, if you start, as some do, on Digday (formerly 'Sunday'), it is the perfect day to dig a hole - probably a grave for someone who died on Dieday (formerly 'Friday').
    Doneday (formerly 'Monday') is the day after, upon which you will be done digging the hole and can rest.
    Following this is Bluesday (formerly 'Tuesday') - a day on which you will likely feel blue after the burial of someone you knew.
    Deadnesday (formerly 'Wednesday') is simply a day to celebrate and remember said person you buried and Worseday (formerly 'Thursday') is the day on which the delayed grief and emotion of the death hits you, thus it is a worse day than the rest.
    Dieday (formerly 'Friday') comes next, once again, and on Hat'aday (formerly 'Saturday') everyone gets a new hat. More specifically, those who just died the previous day - Dieday (formerly 'Friday') - so they may pass on looking slick.

I realise there is a small emphasis on death and pessimism within this schedule but hey, what can you do - I don't make the rules, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast
    Still waiting on my goat... Also, this post reaks of tom-foolery (And Gin). I wish you the best in unwravelling some more mysteries of the mind.

-Ron
    Your goat is in the post. They have tried, I believe, to deliver it several times but have struggled, I am told, to fit it through your letterbox. Kindly stop being so awkward and have a suitably-sized, preferably-goat-shaped letterbox installed as quickly as possible for the safe and convenient delivery of your goat.

If my post reeks of tomfoolery, then I say to you Sir that you reek of paper and disappointment. Ha! for those are the most pungent of smells!

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman
    No no no, you silly boy! Figs are foul things, thus there is no such day in their honour.

Though I kind of like the sound it makes, so I shall incorporate its ethos into my new alternative weak (formerly 'week'). Which goes as follows:

Doneday
    Bluesday
    Deadnesday
    Worseday
    Dieday
    Hat'aday
    Digday

Although, at first sight, there may appear to be irregularities in the logical chronology of these days, there is, in fact, good rhyme and reason in there (somewhere) too.

For example, if you start, as some do, on Digday (formerly 'Sunday'), it is the perfect day to dig a hole - probably a grave for someone who died on Dieday (formerly 'Friday').
    Doneday (formerly 'Monday') is the day after, upon which you will be done digging the hole and can rest.
    Following this is Bluesday (formerly 'Tuesday') - a day on which you will likely feel blue after the burial of someone you knew.
    Deadnesday (formerly 'Wednesday') is simply a day to celebrate and remember said person you buried and Worseday (formerly 'Thursday') is the day on which the delayed grief and emotion of the death hits you, thus it is a worse day than the rest.
    Dieday (formerly 'Friday') comes next, once again, and on Hat'aday (formerly 'Saturday') everyone gets a new hat. More specifically, those who just died the previous day - Dieday (formerly 'Friday') - so they may pass on looking slick.

I realise there is a small emphasis on death and pessimism within this schedule but hey, what can you do - I don't make the rules, sorry.
    Why did you kill the stash? Why ?And bury it in your back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223
    How do you have your toast?
    Buttered. Thickly.

Though I can eat it dry, if the occasion calls for it.

I despise all and any preserves (jam, marmalade etc) and people who put Nutella, chocolate spread or Marmite on it should be loaded, collectively, into a big catapult with a big crocodile, then fired off to Kingdom-fucking-come.

Sacrilege.
    A travesty.
    Indeed, the very rape of bread.
    *Just testing for Moo for the update*
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.