View RSS Feed

SillyFox

fear fear fear

Rate this Entry
Im starting to think fear keeps the ab/dl fetish under the rug. Im sick of fear and im getting to the point i dont give a fuck who knows and if thay dont like me being ab/dl then fuck off and go play with your selves in hell .God, most of abdl are med and we hide wtf the end sry venting.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Why are you even getting frustrated with people who may not like you? Who are you to say they belong in Hell if they don't like you?

Of course we hide. Adult men and women who act as babies behind the bedroom door should STAY that way. The general public would not be ready for us if we just took infantilism out to the streets one day. Even if we did do that with a generally good reaction, there's one thing you should remember:

OTHER PEOPLE DO NOT CARE THAT MUCH.

We go on with our lives, they go on with theirs. It'd be stupid and kind of obnoxious to force the idea of the *B/DL lifestyle on random people, hoping they will accept us. The aspect of acceptance should be limited to, at the most, people we know personally.
    I agree with TheVisceral. I hope that's not how you really feel about random people. If people have a problem with you, zachery980, it's not likely to be because you like to wear absorbent disposable underpants and carry a small stuffed animal (or whatever, I mean, how much AB stuff can you do in public?)... it's because they can sense your hate and wonder what they did to automatically get on your bad side.

Quote Originally Posted by whisko
    I agree with TheVisceral. I hope that's not how you really feel about random people. If people have a problem with you, zachery980, it's not likely to be because you like to wear absorbent disposable underpants and carry a small stuffed animal (or whatever, I mean, how much AB stuff can you do in public?)... it's because they can sense your hate and wonder what they did to automatically get on your bad side.
    Nothing just too much deep thinking. I have too much time on my hands .
    Hm I think it has not so much to do with fear really. For many/most of us this fetish does have a sexual side to it, and anything sexual should just stay behind bedroom doors like TheVisceral said. I mean I wear diapers in public and I even would act it out a bit with the person I would feel comforable with, such as, having my nappy checked or changed in public, but yet I wouldn't exactly want to do it in a very crowded place. And I also would find it weird if other fetishes were carried out in public because if you're doing it on purpose to gain attention because you get a thrill out of it, it could make others feel uncomfortable about it and it will most likely be classed as indecent behaviour. If we all did what we wanted and where we wanted, there'd be chaos. Plus, it would not just be "not hiding", it would be forcing our fetish onto others whether they want to be involved or not. Personally, I have told friends and family about this side of me. So they know, but it's not like they are going "Hooray I wanna try it as well". And if you can't even get friends to be understanding about it, why try to make random stranger accept it?
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.